Saint-Gobain Weber is a leading manufacturer of easy-to-apply building materials for facades / walls, thermal insulation / ETICS, flooring systems, tile laying systems and building protection systems.
Weber is aimed specifically at specialist retailers, tradesmen and architects. Our products are sold through qualified building material dealers. A comprehensive sales team and nationwide production sites ensure customer proximity, competent and personal advice and prompt delivery.
As a subsidiary, we belong to Saint-Gobain Weber, an internationally active company in the building materials industry that is currently present in over 60 countries. Saint-Gobain Weber, based in Servon near Paris, is the international market leader in facade plasters, tile adhesives and construction chemicals. With approximately 10,000 employees, the company has an annual turnover of more than € 2 billion. Saint-Gobain Weber belongs to the French group SAINT-GOBAIN.
We care about people and their environment
Our distinctive nature
People are the main asset and central focus of the Weber organisation. In their daily life, Weber people show high commitment to the company’s objectives, look for excellence and contribute to the performance and development of Weber. Bringing innovation and offering higher value to our customers is only possible if Weber people are committed to listening to customers' needs and to delivering excellent service.
Widely shared knowledge
With some 10,000 people in more than 62 countries, Weber can tap into a very rich source of knowledge all over the world. Our wish and ability to teach and learn from each other as fast as possible helps us develop better and quicker solutions for our customers, wherever they are.
The international reach of Weber complements its deep local reach in every country. Solutions are always designed locally, according to the local needs and habits. Products are manufactured at national or even regional scale, close to our customers.
Friendliness and consideration
The style of relation we tend to build is not a simple supplier - customer relation. We foster person-to-person relations and believe that all comments and suggestions are worth consideration.
Long-term and successful relationship
Beyond the quality and performance of the products, we are committed to serving our customers in a close, long-lasting, win-win relationship. We are committed to improving their working conditions, helping them to develop their own knowledge and activity.
The company history
- The companies Weber and Broutin were founded in France in the early 1920s. Georg Weber and Jean-Babtiste Broutin produce gypsum and lime-based facade plasters in their factory in Paris.
- In 1927, the two companies merged.
- Weber & Broutin became part of the Poliet Group in 1970. The company increasingly concentrates on opening up the European markets.
- In 1996, Weber is integrated into the Saint-Gobain Group and operates under the name Saint-Gobain Weber.
- After the acquisition of the plaster specialists Wülfrather, Montenovo and Terranova, Weber entered the German market in 1999.
- With the takeover of the maxit Group in 2008, Weber has developed into one of the leading providers in Germany.
- Mortar, mineral plasters and building protection products have been the expertise of Weber, maxit and Deitermann for decades.